Monday, March 29, 2010

Katy Whittaker - Brad Pitt



March has been interesting, the weather keeps going from one extreme to another which is getting pretty annoying!!

I have tried and failed on alot of stuff. I managed to topple off backwards a certain arete and land head first at the bottom (not on the floor mind.) this not only hurt quite a bit but also dinted my confidence!! I keep meaning to go back and get it finished but the weather just hasn't been cold enough, will keep you posted on that one.

I did do Brad Pitt though which was pretty cool, I have tried it a few times in the past and it has always felt totally impossible. I tried it again a few weekends again with my brother and it felt doable but I had trashed skin. So I rested a day, then did it 5th/6th go next time I went back.



Photos: Ryan Pasquill

No comments:

Post a Comment